Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dworgyn! What is this Sorcery?

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
My goodness! There is so much new content with this Spring Update! Spring Pets, Monstrology, Cherry Blossom Globe thingys "Professor's Hoard Gear" Packs (When it's fixed...) New 118 Pets! and I don't even know what all else! Why did you release it now? I still have a month left before schools out and now I just want to play Wizard101! It's not fair!

What's everyone's favorite?

Mine is probably Monstrology, the Spring Globe and hopefully this Professor's Hoard Gear! (Oops, that's three!)

P.S. Could you see that Librarian Fitzhume forwards my memo to Scholar Stellargaze? (Hopefully he's not too bothered by that...)

Also As I mentioned, we need a section for Monstrology on the Boards!

Thanks Dworgyn!

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
I really like the new dances! Awww yeah!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Genevieve HexPyre 76 PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Avalon)

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Haha! I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the new update.

Hero
May 07, 2015
exp613 on Apr 12, 2017 wrote:
My goodness! There is so much new content with this Spring Update! Spring Pets, Monstrology, Cherry Blossom Globe thingys "Professor's Hoard Gear" Packs (When it's fixed...) New 118 Pets! and I don't even know what all else! Why did you release it now? I still have a month left before schools out and now I just want to play Wizard101! It's not fair!

What's everyone's favorite?

Mine is probably Monstrology, the Spring Globe and hopefully this Professor's Hoard Gear! (Oops, that's three!)

P.S. Could you see that Librarian Fitzhume forwards my memo to Scholar Stellargaze? (Hopefully he's not too bothered by that...)

Also As I mentioned, we need a section for Monstrology on the Boards!

Thanks Dworgyn!
oh, my, goodness. idk if my eyes were playing tricks on me or what. but I am pretty sure a saw a message board for monstrology.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Dworgyn, I think the new updates are nice additions to the game. The new dances look great but can there be an option to not have a victory dance for one of our choices? At first I thought the dance was cool when i was younger. Now since I'm older, it's no longer my thing. Thanks

Delver
May 12, 2012
sun girl1122 on Apr 13, 2017 wrote:
oh, my, goodness. idk if my eyes were playing tricks on me or what. but I am pretty sure a saw a message board for monstrology.
There is one, added by request. :) https://www.wizard101.com/forum/monstrology/monstrology-on-the-boards-8ad6a4245b613821015b63b29dd03b34?reset=1

Hero
May 07, 2015