Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

khrysalis is impossible

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So i just got to Khrysalis and did the Isle of Arachnis but now i cant do anything i just managed to beat the first boss Kaliklak but i cannot for the life of me beat Zaltanna. Shes impossible i mean come on its the very start and im aready failing, how am i meant to continue.

And before any of you say "you need better gear" I have full hades gear, Veil of Woe, Armor of Mortality, Striders of Torment and Hades Soul Scythe. Garnet bears claw and Falling stars end time band (Alpha Omega ring and blade of the felled titan just wont drop ugh) and a life mastery (not the exalted one). So i mean i cant get much better till Darkmoor, 5 and a half levels away!

Please can someone give me some advice cause i cant do anything and dont want to sit there farming Cronus and Gladiator for years trying to get the ring and blade to drop UGH.

P.s. Its a solo dungeon so i cant ask for help

Ryan WindHunter lvl 94

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I had a hard time with that battle too a while back until I changed my strategy to shield, blade, shield, blade myself not necessary in that order. Then when I have just enough blades and pips for a multi-attack spell, I cast and that takes care of the minions. Then I spend crowns to buy a good life minion to heal; no less than level 50. If you have no crowns, you can watch videos and trivia to earn 100 or more free crowns a day. That will get you a level 70 life henchman. I hope that helps. Good luck!!

Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
Maybe you could get some friends to help you, or you could try teaming up.

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
This fight is less about gear and more about deck set up. Plus a little luck. What is your deck set up? As death you may need to hit before you have enough for a one shot for the sake of healing. That is ok. It wasn't that long ago that I did this on my death, but I can't remember if she has minions or not? You may need to take them out and then focus on her if she does. You may want to stick a cleanse charm in your side deck to get rid of that -25% if she supernovas. Also, you'll want to get pierces in your deck. Your own school's and then maybe something from the Bazaar either from your school or the balance.