Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I defeat Clemente Moraga?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
This guy is WAY harder than Wanadi Black Sky. What strategies should I use to defeat this fire monkey and his minions to get the Azteca sun school spells. Please, I am storm and my attacks are boost, but I have little health (around 3,650 health) and they keep spamming high damage fire attacks, even when I have tons of fire shield treasure cards. I have no time to attack because I need to keep putting shields and healing. And right when I heal, I get attacked and that heal was worthless! :( Please help me guys!

Taylor Daisyflame Level 87 on Saltmeadow Swamp Azteca

Survivor
Feb 13, 2015
Well, I recommend about 15 fire shields, 10 stormblades, and 10 tower shield tcs. What i would do is split them up, 5 fire shields, 5 stormblade tc, 5 tower. On my fire, im having a hard time too, so i feel your pain! I'm sure if you keep some good middle-pip spells like tempest, you should be able to do it that way...

Rylee ShadowWalker, lvl 120

Ryan, lvl 87

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Would you say Storm Lord counts as a Middle Pip spell?

Survivor
May 28, 2014
I used some shields to survive the first couple of rounds then summoned a henchman. But as life, I also healed a lot. It took me a long time to beat him.

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
When i did this without purchasing a henchman, I did it by spamming sprites, shields, and well timed dispels between blading up for a big hit. Its worth it to flee until you are first, for the sake of dispelling. It was not easy at all, but, it can be done. Good luck Amber

Defender
Dec 06, 2009
On the good side I had 46% resist to fire and a pet with Unicorn and Energizer battery...on the bad side I am fire wizard so I had to worry about prisms and the like.

As a storm wizard I would have stacked as many trap spells on Clemente and blades on myself as I could while building power pips and keeping shields up...then hit with a colossal enhanced max pip tempest. I did essentially just that as a fire mage only I used a dragon and a mass prism. The sub bosses couldn't handle the blade boosted dragon...and the main boss couldn't handle the combination of blades and traps (including double feints). It took a number of rounds but in the end it only took one attack to end them all.