Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weakness Commercial ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 09, 2011
Hey, mobs and bosses!

Have you ever wondered why those darn wizards keep beating you in duels? Why they keep taking your charms to give back to people helping them? Well, here's how you annoy them to the point where they rage quit!

So by now hopefully you've heard of the Balance school. It's a great school, very good for many things. But there is one thing people HATE about it. The spell "Weakness" only costs 8 levels and 3 training points to acquire. This spell is a Charm that costs 0 pips to use and when you cast it it will decrease the Wizard's attack damage by 25%. All you need to do is get a cheated deck so you can pack eight of this spell into it and then cast it back at the Wizard!

"This spell is great! I've beaten so many Wizards lately with it!" - Devora Shadowcrown

"I could go on casting this for years! Weakness is so good!" - Viktor Snowcrusher

"Weakness is my favorite spell!" - Boris Blackrock

Well, what are you waiting for! Train Weakness today!

(Do be careful though, walking through Ravenwood to talk to Arthur might attract some unwanted attention.)

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
This is a very creative post. I like it.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Hilarious!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main

Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder

Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying

Nathan GreenEyes 75 Hot in more ways than one (lol)

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
BluJewel on Feb 10, 2017 wrote:
Hey, mobs and bosses!

Have you ever wondered why those darn wizards keep beating you in duels? Why they keep taking your charms to give back to people helping them? Well, here's how you annoy them to the point where they rage quit!

So by now hopefully you've heard of the Balance school. It's a great school, very good for many things. But there is one thing people HATE about it. The spell "Weakness" only costs 8 levels and 3 training points to acquire. This spell is a Charm that costs 0 pips to use and when you cast it it will decrease the Wizard's attack damage by 25%. All you need to do is get a cheated deck so you can pack eight of this spell into it and then cast it back at the Wizard!

"This spell is great! I've beaten so many Wizards lately with it!" - Devora Shadowcrown

"I could go on casting this for years! Weakness is so good!" - Viktor Snowcrusher

(Do be careful though, walking through Ravenwood to talk to Arthur might attract some unwanted attention.)
A word of caution, though, for any bosses considering using only Weakness, instead of say, EFREET!
Most wizards pack 0 pip wand attacks which will destroy your Weakness and give them a chance to follow up with a more powerful spell with that extra pip from their turn.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
That was great, ha ha! Reminded me of how annoying those weaknesses are in Dragonspyre. You should do more commercials for all those annoying school quirks: tower shields (Ice), too many minions (Myth), healing heaven (Life) etc.

Thanks for the laugh.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Sep 25, 2016
This is hilarious! I love it!!

Explorer
May 09, 2011
anecorbie on Feb 11, 2017 wrote:
A word of caution, though, for any bosses considering using only Weakness, instead of say, EFREET!
Most wizards pack 0 pip wand attacks which will destroy your Weakness and give them a chance to follow up with a more powerful spell with that extra pip from their turn.
Oh, do not worry! My next commercial will be advertising the Efreet spell. All those fire bosses better be on the level grind!

Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
BluJewel on Feb 10, 2017 wrote:
Hey, mobs and bosses!

Wizards.

Are you planning on smashing your wand the next time you see this spell? Are you wanting to make it so that bosses cannot combat against this spell? Well, look more further!

Introducing "Blades"! These spells will increase your damage by a certain number based on your school! This means that you will break past the weakness spell and still have some of the damage boost! You can only fit 4 in your deck, but don't worry! There are also "Traps!" They will not increase the damage as much as the Blades, but they still are great! Don't believe me? See these reviews from fellow wizards like you!

"Blades are terrific for my combat style! They are perfect!" - Blaze Lifehammer (don't grab your fandom pictures yet)

"Without the monsters blocking my spell attacks, I can easily defeat them!" - Duncan Grimwater (before mirage)

"This spell fits in with my Storm spells like glue and paper!" - Olivia Lightgarden

What are you waiting for? Train Blades and Traps today!

(Report any suspicious monster activity to Merle Ambrose immediately. Do not attempt to defeat any of them unless you have beat them before.)

(plz don't sue me for doing the probably exact same thing as the weakness commercial)