Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where's your favorite place to fight?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Where's your favorite place to fight a mob in Wizard101?

Mine personally is fighting the Wandering Ronin in the Cave of Solitude. The mixture of the yellow-tainted bamboo and the bronze/grey color scheme of the Ronin make's it a pleasing place to fight.

What about you? Is it the underwater domes of Celestia, or the desolate dunes of the Rubal Wastes?

Daniel Frostcloud

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Sealioneer on Feb 5, 2017 wrote:

Mine personally is fighting the Wandering Ronin in the Cave of Solitude. The mixture of the yellow-tainted bamboo and the bronze/grey color scheme of the Ronin make's it a pleasing place to fight.

What about you? Is it the underwater domes of Celestia, or the desolate dunes of the Rubal Wastes?

Daniel Frostcloud
I like fighting in the Rubal Wastes and River of Frozen Tears.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Sealioneer on Feb 5, 2017 wrote:

Daniel Frostcloud
Nice idea for a post.
Mine is Avalon, most especially Dun Dara. There is something about that late Fall/early Winter environment that appeals to me. I love the art of Brian Froud and the Froudlings are great to look at. Spriggans are my favorites!
Sabrina Shade level 107

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
I enjoy fighting the avians in alto alto

Survivor
May 13, 2010
my favorite place to fight would be Drum Jungle. I just really like the monkeys and jungly feel to it