Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca glitches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2016
I found out that I can't get the Azteca astral quests I do not know why Maybe even others have the glitch

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I know that you get the quests at various points in the storyline, so maybe you just haven't gotten far enough in the story yet, I'm not too sure, but this probably belongs more in Halston's Laboratory or Azteca, rather than the Dorms.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
I'm almost lvl 84 I will tell you if I get the glitch

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The astral school quests in Azteca are only available after attaining specific levels and unlocking specific areas. To provide more details:

Access to the first obelisk which is the school trainer is only unlocked after you achieve level 84 and complete the quest given by Pacal Redmask in Zocolo. Note that this quest requires you to face three enemies (one being a boss) at once and is a solo instance; meaning, no one will be able to assist you. So bare this in mind and prepare adequately.

The school trainer (my personal favorite) is given by the same NPC mentioned above however, it's criteria is a little different. As expected, the quest is only given when you're at least level 86. Similarly to the School quest, this quest also requires you to face three enemies (all including a boss) at once.

The final trainer, the is unlocked at about level 88 and after enough progress is made in the location Pitch Black Lake. It will also pose a little bit of a challenge as well.

Good Luck!

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
There are several requirements in order to get the astral quests. First you need to have done the astral quests in Zafaria Bungle in the Jungle through Midnight Sun given to you by Inyanga Whitestripes in Baobab Crossroads at level 64. Second, you need to be level 84 and completed through the quest King of Fang and Claw in the storyline quests for Azteca. This will unlock the astral quest for the star obelisk in Azteca. Once you reach level 86 and have completed through Thorn in my Pride in main story questing in Azteca, you will be able to access the astral quest for the sun school. When you are 88 and have completed the quest In my Eyes, the moon school quest will become available to you.

Hope that helps.

Moira Stormheart

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
check mater on Jan 26, 2017 wrote:
I found out that I can't get the Azteca astral quests I do not know why Maybe even others have the glitch
best advise from me to you is to check w101 central or google the azteca schools for astrals and find the quest line and go from there

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
First, this is a problem. It should go into the Halston's Laboratory section.
Second, you need to be level 85 or 87. Sorry I don't remember the particular level.
I also think you need to cross a landmark in the story line.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
check mater on Jan 26, 2017 wrote:
You have to complete the Bungle in the Jungle quest in Zafaria.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Ryan DayBreaker on Jan 27, 2017 wrote:
best advise from me to you is to check w101 central or google the azteca schools for astrals and find the quest line and go from there
always good to check on wiki for anything you need as Ryan says.
these are side quests, so maybe that's why you have passed them by?
always good to use your quest finder for those.
Good luck