Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fix your pvp system already, Kingsisle!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2012
I bought membership so I could start doing ranked on my Level 80 myth again, so I could finally get to warlord, But as soon as i got a match It placed me up with a level 110 Life, whom completely wrecked me in one hit! Needless to say I lost knight because of that.
the next 3 matches I lost to Balances spamming loremaster. Loremaster should either be banned in pvp OR finally make it 5 Pips. It does too much to be worth 4 pips.
So i'll stick to practice until 4th age. This PvP system SUCKS!

Defender
Nov 24, 2012
Another thing that needs addressing is lvl 118 shadow spells. When I was a lvl 115 wizard, I faced 120 lvl wizards with their 4 pip aoe shadow spells. Of course, I knew the risk of this happening but I PvP anyway. Now I'm in lvl 118 and I still don't get my shadow spell.

I think it's ridiculous that players are able to inflict over 3k damage to their opponents with just 4 pips. Max PvP wins relie a lot on who goes first and who gets his/her shadow pips the soonest. I have watched countless max PvP matches were the second player could have won if he/she went first—this shouldn't be how PvP works. PvP isn't even that fun anymore; there isn't a lot of strategy going on. Most of the time I log into the game, I spend it decorating my house and crafting. That's literally it.