Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Khrysalis Bundle or Home?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I was anticipating the Khrysalis bundle for a long time, and it had come to my disappointment to find out that it was based on bees. Khrysalis is my all time favorite world, and I think it'll stay that way for a long time. I love shadow and darkness, and that's why it's my favorite. I would love to have a new house/bundle with cool shadow gear and a wand, with a better house than what we'd got with the Hive Bundle. The bees were such a small part of Khrysalis, and I hadn't understood why the bundle had been shaped around that instead of shadows. So, having the Hive Bundle as a Khrysalis part one bundle, there could be the "Shadow Bundle" or something like that for part two.
Unless there will be a shadow web world in the future with a bundle based around that, I would love to see another Khrysalis bundle, like there was for Mooshu (just a bigger bundle, not a $29 one). I hope I will see this in the future, as I have been looking forward to one for a long time!

- Alexander StormCloud
Level 118