Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 5 Pests!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Ok, I'm having a very bad Gardening day. I have Ninja Figs. They got rank 5 pests of course. I got the card Fly Swatter that is supposed to kill rank 5 pests, but it did not work. I tried many times and waisted all my energy. Then I went and got the treasure card, the spider that is supposed to kill rank 6 pests and anything lower. That too 30 energy as well and it did not kill the pests on my Ninja Figs. What am I gonna have to do and where am I gonna have to go to get the spell to kill those pests? Is this a glitch or what????? Can someone help me to know what to do about this. I fear my Figs will be dead by tomorrow, so in the future, for this problem can someone help me out? I'm level 80 Death school and I am level 10 farmer.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
I know this really isn't an answer your looking for but, just an idea. try using a max level pest spell and see if that works. maybe the pest level has glitched on you I dunno but I do know you don't want them to wilt so maybe its worth a shot. good luck hope you get it figured out

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
While I don't really understand why you're unable to remove the pests from your (presumably Deadly) Ninja Figs with spells that should do just that, I have noticed that plants won't start wilting after 12 hours if they only have pests on them; they have to have needs for that long to start wilting. If you can take care of the needs, you should be able to still get your (again presumably Deadly) Ninja Figs to Elder. You'd still lose out on Mature harvests, but they should be fine if you're after their Elder harvest.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Yes. I figured it out. I went and bought the treasure card Baby SunBird. It stops rank 5 pests for 48 hours. The rank 5 pests vanished. But it takes 30 energy. I was so happy. It was because the pests were over grown, or something like that. I got it at the Bazaar. It was costly, but I didn't want to lose my Ninja Figs.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
It may be that (this is the case for triple stacking) your ninja figs are on a three story high plot and you might not be aiming correctly at the spot. Also make sure that you are aiming correctly, it might be a simple answer but it might just be the problem.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
And just to add, using the Pixie Gardening Spell gets rid of any rank pest and further prevents anymore from harming the plant for a 48 hour period.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Star Edward on Feb 4, 2017 wrote:
And just to add, using the Pixie Gardening Spell gets rid of any rank pest and further prevents anymore from harming the plant for a 48 hour period.

Clarification on casting Summon Pixie. This only works on ONE plant for 48 hours not the entire garden.

This spell can only be cast on Young or Mature plants. It eradicates any pest inhabiting the plant it targets, and prevents other pests from spawning on the plant for 48 hours.

Read more: Spell:Summon Pixie - Wizard101 Wiki http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Summon_Pixie#ixzz4XkpgwIXF