Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No GameStops In Australia, can't get most bundles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
I'm not sure about most countries but in Australia GameStop just isn't a thing we have EBgames, and they supply a subscription card but that's all. I am getting really annoyed about a number of awesome bundles Kingsisle Entertainment has produced but the only bundles we can get are the ones online. It's really really really annoying when you spend over 30k crowns trying desperately to get a 50% mount.

Question if any of the Kingsisle team reads this,
Will there ever be a change to making either all currently available bundle in America through GameStop available online for everyone?

Yours Truly,
A proud six-year "veteran" of the game.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
Same here in New Zealand, but we don't even have a subscription card!

Cheers,

Christopher Frogweaver - Level 110

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
jack1472 on Nov 16, 2016 wrote:
I'm not sure about most countries but in Australia GameStop just isn't a thing we have EBgames, and they supply a subscription card but that's all. I am getting really annoyed about a number of awesome bundles Kingsisle Entertainment has produced but the only bundles we can get are the ones online. It's really really really annoying when you spend over 30k crowns trying desperately to get a 50% mount.

Question if any of the Kingsisle team reads this,
Will there ever be a change to making either all currently available bundle in America through GameStop available online for everyone?

Yours Truly,
A proud six-year "veteran" of the game.
Only the US gets the most recent game bundle cards. Various countries (the US, Canada, Australia, Mexico, and another one I think) get $10-20 bundles with a pet and Crowns/Membership. As a UK player, you don't have it worst. Wait for Bundle-a-Palooza to get any of the older ones, and just have patience to get the newer ones online.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
All bundles cycle to being online before they are retired.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
None exists within The Caribbean either!