Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How did Wizard City begin?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
MKe your own story about how the spiral was created! Must be 5 sentences long.

"Shazam!" Katie LifeSword sighed. "I'm not ever going to become a wizard, even if everybody thinks I'm the best person on the planet." She punched her boxing bag and layed down. "Breakfast Katie!" "I don't want breakfast," Katie growled, but she got up anyways. "What's the matter?" Amy Ambrose asked. "I don't feel special at all." "You know that you'll become a wizard someday sweetheart. We just need to find a good place to put the portal to the spiral and we'll be fine." "A portal?" "Yes, a portal." "Whatever." "Come on. Cheer up! We have a whole day ahead of us." "A terrible day in front of us," Katie mumbled. Once outside, Katie tried another type of magic. She was always going physical, and maybe a physical type of magic wasn't right for her. Maybe she needed a spiritual type of magic. Katie focused her thoughts on how leaves grow, move,sway. She concentrated and then the leaf moved! Then, she focused more onto a spell. Why not imp? She was a starter after all. A half of the imp formed. "Come on I almost got it, that side just wasn't corroperating! Then, finally, she focused a bit harder, and then an imp appered. "Yay we can make the portal now!" Katie's mom ran outside. "What do you mean? We're you just waiting on me to learn?" "Yes, darling. Malastaire and Morganthe are concurring the spiral out there. We need a protecter. Without one, we'll be powerless. I'm using the rest of my magic to make the portal." "I can't learn all of this magic stuff on my own!" "That's why I hired some trainers, Katie. Pick wisely. I made the spiritual trainers come. Want a definition of all of them?" "Sure." "Cyrus is ruthless at times, and doesn't believe in his students very often. But, myth is a powerful type. Death is normally a sub-trained class. Usually for feint. Death is a healback school. Then there's life. It is a well group school. So, what would you like?" "Life." "Didn't want you anyway," Cyrus started walking the other way. "Wait Cyrus, you know there's wizards there waiting for you." "Ugh- fine." "Shazam!" Katie's Mom made a huge portal.

From those days forward, Katie has been the princess of the spiral, and its protector. Going from one world to the next she's been very busy. She needs a recruit. That will be you, someday.

Reply if you like it!

Katie LifeSword, 87

Survivor
Nov 06, 2016
The Great Grandfather Tree made all of the spiral as there was a quest mid game that tells you how the spiral was made and all the life forms. PatrickDeathSword level 16 journeyman conjurer