Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Today comes out Test Realm?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2013
Hello, i have a question if anybody knows when the test realm is coming out for Mirage? I think it should be today cause last year in the 26th October came out Polaris test realm.

Explorer
Aug 01, 2013
Yes we all want test realm to be today can't wait anymore lol

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Jordan Starblade on Oct 26, 2016 wrote:
Hello, i have a question if anybody knows when the test realm is coming out for Mirage? I think it should be today cause last year in the 26th October came out Polaris test realm.
The only people who know when Test Realm will come out are Kingsisle themselves, which I'm sure have a vague idea of when they think they'll squash out all of the bugs.

They'll release Test Realm when they are ready.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Jordan Starblade on Oct 26, 2016 wrote:
I heard it's going to come within the next few weeks maybe as early as next week. I believe KI wants to wait till November so Mirage test realm doesn't distract the Halloween event.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I hope so too, or at least tomorrow! i'm so excited :)!

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
I think it will probably come out next week (or even the week after). KingsIsle has only given us two teasers on social media and they may be running behind because of the layoffs that occurred in May. As soon as it's ready for us, they'll open the doors. :)

~Vanessa Mythdust

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I'd expect it to come some time in early November after the Halloween event has ended.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010