Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't I buy recipes from Torrence?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2014
I am a level 62 Storm Wizard and for some reason, Torrence won't let me buy low level recipes, like
Lightning Bats. What is the issue? I need that in order to make Raintree Uniform.

Thank you in advance!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
What is your crafting level? Are you sure you don't already have the recipe? Some require a Card Crafting Station to use the recipe so it won't show up at your other crafting stations. Press J and go to treasure cards in your recipes to see.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2008
did you complete all the previous crafting quest

Survivor
Jul 18, 2014
Yes, I have completed all of the previous crafting requests and no I do not already have the spell. I know I had it at one point but don't anymore. I think I may have sold it by accident? (can you even do that?!)

Since Torrance won't let me buy it (its greyed out) is there any other way to get it?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Cassandra Ravenswo... on Sep 20, 2016 wrote:
Yes, I have completed all of the previous crafting requests and no I do not already have the spell. I know I had it at one point but don't anymore. I think I may have sold it by accident? (can you even do that?!)

Since Torrance won't let me buy it (its greyed out) is there any other way to get it?
You can't sell a recipe. Once you bought it it's yours forever. It's greyed out because you already own it and can't buy it again.