Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-2-16

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2011
My shout outs:

a) Blaze NightRider - We've been friends for so long! I think we met in Grizzleheim actually
b) All the random people I didn't friend - I've had a lot of help from just random people from around the spiral that have helped me quest on all of my wizards, but mainly my life way back 4-5 years ago
c) Wizard101 Central - There are some things that would be totally different if I didn't have Central (pets, friends, progress, contests, etc...)
d) Music - If I didn't listen to music while questing, things would be totally different
e) Wind Waker from Central - He is just one fun dude! He also helps out a lot, even if you didn't ask for it (which is always nice )
f) Last but not least, Kingsisle - My life would be completely different if this game didn't exist. I have actually wondered in the past where I would be if Wizard101 wasn't a thing.

Thanks Prof. Falmea for the change in Feedback! It was great to shout out some awesome groups and people!

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
Shoutout to Alex Lionheart for helping me with the final dungeon of celestial moons ago. I had a surgery the next day and you gave me something to look forward to after it, ZAFARIA!

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
Amanda, she is the absolute best. She always helps me with a hard dungeon or something and refuses any form of thanks. Even a small pack! She does her best to be nice and always succeeds and is always friendly. She is the absolute best and always, always thinks of others before herself and that's what makes her such an amazing friend. Amanda helps everyone and really makes you feel better when you're down.

To my best friend, Amanda! :)

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Professor Falmea on Sep 2, 2016 wrote:
Happy 8th Birthday, Wizards! A birthday, a Friday, what could make the day better?

On this fine day, we're going to take a break from FEEDBACK and call this... Fluffy Feelings Friday. Today, I'd like you to call someone out who's either been a great friend, helped you out, or has done something special for you in your time journeying through the Spiral. Give them some 8th birthday love!

I'd like to cheat a little and call out a big group. Happy birthday to all of our amazing, loyal, and fine community members. We <3 you and we're celebrating 8 years because of you all!

Have a wonderful Wizard birthday weekend, and check out all the cool stuff going on in the Spiral to celebrate!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
I wish Dworgyn, Alhazred, and Lydia a happy 8th! Without them, I would have never of graduated!

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
Shout out to Devin Seawalker, for seeing that I had such a hard time with loremaster and gifting me like 4 immortal's lore packs just because he felt like it. He also basically gave me two Athena treasure cards. Really nice guy, I wish I could return the favor.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I have been playing for 3 1/2 years and have more people to thank than even fit on my list these days. Almost every single player I've slung spells with, hatched with, or traded with has been a bright spot in the Spiral in some way, great or small, and for that I'm always in their debt.

Hero
May 07, 2015
I want to give a shoutout to: KINGSISLE!!!!! thank you kingsisle for making this amazing game.

Administrator
This made me smile. Big birthday cheers to everyone who contributed! You Wizards are the best!

New topic coming up shortly...

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Administrator
This made me smile. Big birthday cheers to everyone who contributed! You Wizards are the best!

New topic coming up shortly...

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea