Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Immortal's Lore wand Drop rates are insane!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2012
I'm a myth wizard and I am outraged. I have spent about 15-20k crowns on the new pack only to get fire and storm wands. Like, no, I want my myth wand. What am i, as a myth wizard, supposed to do with these storm and fire wands. This is outrageous.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Leicrex on Sep 2, 2016 wrote:
I'm a myth wizard and I am outraged. I have spent about 15-20k crowns on the new pack only to get fire and storm wands. Like, no, I want my myth wand. What am i, as a myth wizard, supposed to do with these storm and fire wands. This is outrageous.
I opened over 90k Crowns worth of Harrowing Nightmare packs to try to get the Fire and Storm guitars, and I still never got them. I love having 8 Ice guitars and 7 Balance guitars though.

It's all random.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2015
was virse verse for me, when i tried on my fire wizard, all i got was myth and storm wands but no fire :p

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
FusionSun on Sep 2, 2016 wrote:
I opened over 90k Crowns worth of Harrowing Nightmare packs to try to get the Fire and Storm guitars, and I still never got them. I love having 8 Ice guitars and 7 Balance guitars though.

It's all random.
I guess that just sums up how much this game is pay-for-good-gear lol

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
I haven't gotten any myth wands yet, but the very first immortal's pack I opened gave me the Athena's Battle Sight spell. I was pretty happy about that.

Jonathan Lionheart

Survivor
Aug 17, 2016
Leicrex on Sep 2, 2016 wrote:
Unfortunately, it's just luck and chance.