Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good Storm Pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2014
Hello fellow Wizards! I am currently a level 73 wizard questing in Avalon and I realized that I need a new pet. I've had my Frankenbunny for a while, but because I'm not really into hatching/breeding, it's abilities suck (General Crit +8 and another selfish one). I also have a Kraken with Maycast Storm Shield and Maycast Stormblade (which not to mention have only triggered about once over the month that I had her). I was wondering if anyone knew a good place to get a good PvE storm pet without crowns? (I only use memberships, I don't buy crowns) Or if anyone is willing to hatch with me? I want abilities like Maycast heals or damage/resist buffs.

Thanks for reading! I'll be watching this topic for any feedback.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
I have a Kraken pet with pain-giver, storm-giver, may cast unicorn, and universal resist. It's at epic too, so it has the chance of getting Fairy/sprite as well. (Although I'm too lazy to do mirror lake that much) I'm happy to hatch my Kraken with you if you wish.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I think a good storm pet could be triple damage, double resist or double damage, double crit, proof. There are so many different combinations out there.