Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

suspended?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
on my wizard for some reason i was questing through DS and it says someone logged onto my account and now i was suspended why please i payed for membership and i love this game i would love to be back on soon

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
You didn't happen to give your password away to anyone, did you? If you had done so at an earlier date that may be the reason. If you didn't, it's possible that someone may have guessed your password and the server interpreted the hacking of your account as a mistake on your part.

I hope that may help. If you have any further problems, I would contact the KingsIsle support team.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
Heartfelt Thaumatu... on Aug 3, 2016 wrote:
You didn't happen to give your password away to anyone, did you? If you had done so at an earlier date that may be the reason. If you didn't, it's possible that someone may have guessed your password and the server interpreted the hacking of your account as a mistake on your part.

I hope that may help. If you have any further problems, I would contact the KingsIsle support team.
i gave no one my password at all since i treasure this account it happened again today and i am actually frustratedi am starting consider dropping this game i wish one of the professors would see this...

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
So i made a storm long ago and i was like hey storm is peaking my interest so i used some pack gear from my detah and such i gave it to storm questing through MB no big deal fighting a boss boom hit with a suspension this is the second time and i am getting sick and tired please Kings Isle i need your help I love your game it is a beautiful piece of work i promised a friend that i would speed level with him cause his cousin is max and willing to help so please i would love your help

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hi. Please contact Customer Support and request more information regarding your suspension. Support@Wizard101.com