Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nerf Burning Rampage or restrict it to lvl 80

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2010
Now Critical has been changed to be less powerful, mid level PvP will now be fun again, but it will still be plagued with one of the most overpowered spells in the game.It just does too much damage for the amount of pips it costs, and from second it is practically impossible to counter unless you predict a triage. Even from first, you're not guaranteed to be able to counter it. I think it either needs to be lowered to around 50 damage then 450 2 rounds later, or it needs to be level restricted to people who have finished Avalon and removed from every wizard that hasn't done so. A level 30 wizard should not be able to have a spell this powerful. Pretty much Every fire that PvPs from level 30-69 has this spell, and as they are top tier school in this level range, even without Rampage, they really do not need it.

With the change to Critical in PvP, it shows KI do care about and listen to their PvP community, so it would nice to see this much needed change also.

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
i love it when you guys summon burning rampage. They need to meet my friend, triage

Survivor
Oct 31, 2010
DevinSkullStone on Jul 26, 2016 wrote:
i love it when you guys summon burning rampage. They need to meet my friend, triage
And if you don't have first turn?

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
either way I have one more round to remove it, don't I?

Survivor
Oct 31, 2010
DevinSkullStone on Aug 5, 2016 wrote:
either way I have one more round to remove it, don't I?
If you are second no. It will go off the round after being used, so you have no chance to do anything that isn't just prediction. The caster will have a chance to even use a faint or break any shield before the tick goes off.
It is impossible to counter from second.