Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Highest Rank You've Seen in the Message Boards?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 29, 2011
Hello fellow wizards! So earlier today I was just reading through several topics and posts and I came across what the highest rank in the message boards is based on number of posts: Archon for 3000+ posts! That's definitely a high number, it'd be hard to find someone with that title if there actually is anyone with it Basically I just wanted to know what the highest rank some of you guys have seen before is, and if anyone has actually seen or is an archon! Brianna SparkleBlade Level 110 Emmaline Seagrove Level 74

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Anjelina1 on Jul 12, 2016 wrote:
Hello fellow wizards! So earlier today I was just reading through several topics and posts and I came across what the highest rank in the message boards is based on number of posts: Archon for 3000+ posts! That's definitely a high number, it'd be hard to find someone with that title if there actually is anyone with it Basically I just wanted to know what the highest rank some of you guys have seen before is, and if anyone has actually seen or is an archon! Brianna SparkleBlade Level 110 Emmaline Seagrove Level 74
Nope, never seen someone with that title

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Explorer
Aug 29, 2011
I saw an adherent yesterday, so that's officially the highest rank I've seen so far. Obviously Archons have to exist, but it must be so rare to find one.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2013
seethe42 on Jul 12, 2016 wrote:
Nope, never seen someone with that title
You are one xD!

Christo Pants Level 107

(Sorry no outside links per the Rules - Dworgyn)

Explorer
Aug 29, 2011
Wow... lol I honestly can not realize things standing right in front of me.