Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's your favorite thing about celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2012
Mine is that it is seen floating around in the mooshu spiral thread in pirate101. It sparked a lot of wonder what it was for me.

My first post

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
the ending when I was DONE with celestia

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I like that it's a nice break from Dragonspyre. After hours of running through identical purple and orange streets we FINALLY see some creative design both in enemies and overall layout. And when CL was released, we had never been underwater before so I also remember having my mind blown by that.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2015
Mine is probably the tropical theme in the floating lands. I'm not there yet but I've Teleported to my friend there and it looks AMAZING!

JasonFrostBreeze Level 47 Ice wizard

"Enjoy the winter while it lasts Ice wizards, and stay cool"

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
nick the wiz on Feb 3, 2016 wrote:
the ending when I was DONE with celestia
Exactly what Nick the Wiz said.. XD
but I do kind of like the tropical aspect of the floating land. Celestia looks visually cool and all but I am just tired of it haha, that is why I like Zafaria so much because it's a break from Celestia but I absolutely hate the defeat and collect quests in Zafaria.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
the music and the beauty like in queen calypso's dungeon & the astral spells

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Mobs that don't spam Weakness.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
buzz123432 on May 3, 2016 wrote:
The architecture!
Also the Coolest place in the spiral,

The District of The Stars!

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
I love the floating land and its goofy jungle theme and music. And the water moles! I wonder how many players realize water moles are actually based on the real world platypus.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2014
Survivor
Nov 20, 2016
One of my favorite things is how futuristic it is. Right now, I'm in the Science Center, its a LOT better than boring Dragonspyre, but I'm looking forward to Zafaria!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
So far I do not like Celestia at all. I went and have not done one battle yet. It leaves me cold. Maybe someone can offer advice on how to better enjoy Celestia.

It just isn't pretty or funny or warm and that's what I enjoyed about past worlds. I didn't like Dragonspyre much either for the extremely bright colors and clashing colors. But I did like the pace.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Everything except for that gosh darn place called Crustacean Empire. It never ends.