Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-8-16

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
what i would like to see in the game is a bat pet. Bats are my favorite so i would love to see that added in. Or just something wacky. Wacky is always good

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
hmm... another pet level?
yup but only if it actually unlocks another talent from their pool

though, the one thing I'm waiting for a long time is decks with school Mastery (and by "school" I mean a choice among the 7 regular ones, but also the Moon school, at last)

window.onbeforeunload = function() {}

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
What i actually would like to see get added in game is a one day or week event on hoard packs. Either adding new packs or just a one day discount on all would be nice

Survivor
Aug 30, 2010
I have so many ideas for new stuff! My first idea is for a couple of plants. One is the "Dwarf Rose"- sort of like the gnome tree on that one Life school quest, but a plant instead. The other is a pumpkin plant. It would be like a Halloween version of the Boon Tree. My second idea is for a new fish. It would be called the Beta Fish, and it would look like the Betta Fish pet but made out of ones and zeros. I was also thinking of having that Marleybone car as a mount- maybe a four person one? That would be epic!! My last idea was for adding some landscaping blocks (haven't really come up with a better name for them). They would be like castle block floor tiles, but with snow or dirt or grass or water on them. As some other players have mentioned, adding wallpaper and tile to castle blocks would also be a great addition, as well as pet derby tournaments. I'm probably not going to see any of these ideas in game, but I just wanted to put them out there.
Sincerely,
~Rachel Pixieleaf

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Hmmm, one thing that would be great to see in the game in 2016 would be...

...a fishing shop where its possible to buy any fish in the game; and yes, I guess be able to sell them too; sure.

...a way to collectively see and manage all of my wizards pets; side-by-side, through a pet management screen.

...a way to sell at the bazaar all my treasure cards, pet snacks, regents, or anything else for that matter in bulk using a sliding scale feature or some way to do it easier.

...a way to have the starting view in the bazaar only show everything usable by my wizard, but also allow my wizard to select a button that lets me view everything else for sale too.

Oh my goodness, there's so many awesome things I would love to see in 2016 in the game!

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
OK my wish list off the top of my wizard hat:

Winterglide skates in the crown shop, even if only for a Throwback Thursday?
Add a new quest in Wysteria! Such a beautiful and funny world, but we haven't been there since level 60!
More things to do in the Haunted Cave :)
Add another area to Winter Tusk? A lot of wizards love it there and would love to see something new maybe for Winter 2016?
Wings for guys! A lot of my male wizard friends complain the fairy wings are too girly and even the feathers are for some. The mechanical and renaissance wings are not very appealing. So how about manly but cool looking? Think Batman cape or silver sword wings or something that says "warrior".

I wanted to thank you for a great year in 2015 - thank you for Polaris and please keep this awesome game going!! Thank you for the member benefits!! I hope to see those continue in 2016. I love all the new housing items you have added also.

Signed,
Grateful

Survivor
Mar 17, 2012
I'd have several things I would like to see, including:
1) sockets for all other equipment (like someone said earlier), but not too overpowering - maybe new socket types or equipment restrictions for jewels (if implemented this year)
2) how Wizard101's and Pirate101's storylines cross each other in the Spiral (and whether they will cross paths - ever)
3) more spell animations (the game can get repetitive, seeing the same animations over and over again, but considering it probably takes a while making each one, I wouldn't make this one of the larger ones)

If not these, hopefully other things will appear that I would like to see.

See ya 'round the Spiral!

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
It would be nice to see Balance get more and stronger fight cards. I've noticed other schools getting them and Balance has gotten a few, but all the really good ones go to other schools.

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
Please add life Elegant boots to the mooshu drops. Every single school except life has a full set of Elegant gear.
I would also love to see more dog breeds as pets. I love your new Corgi pet. He's so cute!

Survivor
Oct 10, 2013
You know what would be nice, is if you were in a group and clicked on the "Team Up" you and your teammates would be in the same que instead of being separated. Some times there are 2 or 3 of us and could use another person we could que up as a team and find that last person. That I'd be excited to see.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Bring back the Epic Bundle, and make all the bundles available online! Please! The bundles of the past should all be available for purchase on your website, I'm sure I speak for many of us from the wizard101 community when I say this.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Thank you SO much for this tradition!
Please give us a way to organize our gear, pets, mounts, seeds, plant likes, housing items & decorations across our whole account, from one character all at one time.
I've been asking for different versions of this for a long time – but can only find 2 threads where it's mentioned. I'm including links with details.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/ideas-for-gear-vaults-other-types-of-vaults-8ad6a4174f8d4c6c014f99c98e5a6489
Excerpt from above link:
"... 1 character would do the sorting for a whole account, so they'd have a Master Sorting Bin.
There were sorting boxes (like a bank or backpack) that each character would throw everything they weren't using into and then put the loaded box in the shared bank. ..."

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/feedback-friday-7-19-13-8ad6a4173ff0ec8d013ff92310d317cc
Near the bottom of the first page "Helenie Nightseer" says:
"I wish there was some way to organize housing items including plants and trees - across the whole account. ..."

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
I know what I do NOT want - PLEASE do not add more pet levels. If KI wants to add more jewel sockets at the levels already existing, great, but not more levels! I HATE PET TRAINING!

1. PLEASE create another house of a different style that Plants Like! This is at the top of my list!
  2. PLEASE change the way ENERGY is used: we now have fishing, gardening AND pet training all using that little bit of energy. At least ONE of those things should be in another category - add more energy or add a different type for a specific task.
  3. PLEASE add more decorations of a CARNIVAL or AMUSEMENT PARK theme! You have a wonderful carousel. How about a Roller Coaster, Concession Stand, Slip and Slide (I rigged one up at my Zoo) and other carnival rides?
  4. PLEASE enlarge the chat box (or make it so that it CAN be enlarged). I have to play SOLO at all times because I cannot see chat.
  5. PLEASE add more signage! Things like: The Spiral Zoo, The Spiral Museum, The Spiral Temple of All Worlds, The Spiral Restaurant and Lounge - GENERAL signs without Wizard's names that describe what we have actually created with our properties.
  6. PLEASE either release more upholstered decorating items (sofas, chairs, beds) in more colors (there is almost NO green, yellow, purple, black, white - it's all blue, red and orange which gets old) OR, even better, make it so that we can DYE a piece of furniture in a variety of colors. We can dye gear - furniture shouldn't be a problem. The technology is already there.
  7. PLEASE add jewel socketing to more items - hats, robes, shoes, etc. ESPECIALLY Mastery Amulets or allow us to use a Mastery Amulet with a regular one - create another item if needed.

I can't wait to see what KI has in mind for 2016! I love the game, have 2 accounts and play every day. I hope they will consider these requests.

See you in the Spiral!
Suzanne

Survivor
Aug 04, 2011
One thing i would want for KI to add in the spiral for 2016 is an update in the summer! A NEW WORLD! Maybe Mirage cause i really like polaris and want to see a new amazing world! The Summer would be perfect! There are more people who play wizard101 in the summer than in a school year such as Fall or Winter! Mirage would be a perfect update and i really want to see it happen this year in 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lvl110 Lvl110 Lvl102

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
Maybe see a pet that gives 3 Storman Itemcards or a mutate snowman tc, which makes the snowman a storman (storm snowman, which gives 25% storm "bubble")

Delver
Mar 31, 2015
Hmm...so many choices...

Definitely a faster Mount. +80% sounds nice.

More socketing options as well, I like the idea of being able to have 70+% native pierce...but it will need a counterpart; Armor Pierce Block, which should not be a jewel stat and CANNOT exist on Jade Gear. It's tiring facing 115% Resist to your school along with 100+% heal boost, especially when your opponent has a May Cast Fortify pet, and spams Tower Shields and Dispels with max Reshuffles in...that's not a real strategy IMO.

Definitely PVP timers in regular matches (i.e. not tournaments). DEFINITELY. The game should end in ~45 minutes or it's a tie.

Let's see...spell-wise, Balance should probably get a DOT. (Trained, not TC. I mean, it's only been 110 levels). Otherwise, a enhanced spell dealing only damage. Nested Fury is shielded way too easily, and Gaze is only semi-useful when there is a ring of shields around your opponent.

Another Pet Level? Cool. Adding an extra Talent slot to my pet sounds great to me.

Adrian
Level 110 , 70 , 48 .

PVP Warlord
Promethean Crafter
Grandmaster Gardener

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
return critical / block to previous use
make any equipment drops in new worlds better than previous worlds
get rid of tardiness caste by bosses
because not all wizards may get into the fight at same time
because buying henchman...they get the tardiness

yes I know not one thing but they all occurred in Polaris ...

Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
I would like to see an extra crafting slot or even 2! Maybe it could be a perk for higher crafting levels.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Obviously, more worlds and spells.

Minor suggestions:

Quicker Call of Khrulhu animation!

Morganthe's Ardor jewel dropped somewhere would be nice. Doesn't appear to be dropped by Baba Yaga.

Small increase in speed jewel. Sockets on mounts that you can place increase speed jewels in. (1-10%)

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
I would really like it if there was an option to put accessories on your wizards that could be socketed. In pirate101, there's earrings and stuff, so something similar would be cool.
I'd also really like to see more items for decorating that could reflect hobbies/lifestyle... Like paint brushes, basketball hoops, miniatures, weird tvs, coloring books, model kits, cameras, hairbrushes, tooth brushes, toilets (even though I realize that could lead to colorful humor) wads of clothing you can place around your house (or the option to toss stuff that isn't equipped on the floor) curtains, refrigerators, coffee pots, jewelry boxes, tackle boxes for fishing, calendars that showed real time, more rugs/furniture, posters, etc. Just more stuff to make homes look more real or "lived in", and so they'd reflect each wizard's uniqueness. It would be really awesome if you could put photos of your wizard or their friends in your house too.
As long as we're discussing making wizards unique, the hairstyles are awesome and allow for much more customization, but would it be possible to take it a step further and add an option to change eye color?
(Housing has really come a long way too!)

P.S. Mobiles, cloth, lanterns, or other things that could be hung from the ceiling would be amazing too. Glitch decorating can only take you so far, so it would be amazing to see items you could just do stuff with.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Here's my idea: Helpers for tough fights

Add for soloist questers a "helper" like Ivan, who will fight with you in battle, and you can choose his cards for his turn. An example of this would be like Wizard101's henchmen, except for they don't cost crowns and you can pick what card you want them to play that turn.

And with the helpers, we should be able to choose what role to play as, for example, healer, DPS, or tank, and depending on what Role i choose, the helper will have spells that go with that role.

For the Tank Specialization, let the helper have shields, taunts, steal ward, and a high amount of health (5000-5500 at level 100).

For the "DPS" (Damage) specialization, let the helper be a storm wizard, that has spells like glowbugs, tempest and storm lord (with damage enchants), and give them at least 85% damage (for the level 100 version). These guys should have 2700-3000 health at level 100.

For the "Healer" specialization, let the helper have a moderate amount of health (4,000-4,500 at level 100), and let the healer have rebirth, unicorn, satyr, and the mend spell.

This will ensure that people who want to solo will still be able to play, but people that possibly want to quest faster, or with friends can do so without a helper. But people who only can play solo, can have some help throughout the difficult fights.

Defender
Mar 10, 2014
grizzlehiem part 3. i love grizzlhiem and i did all the side quests too, i need more and in winter tusk the coven got away.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
A separate place to store my outfits that isn't my bank (and I know it's coming)! It would be super if the 7 mannequin limit was lifted. I'll be happy with a new place to store my gear, but to be able to show it off would be amazing.

I would love to see a ton more unique hybrids, like we had with the level 48 pets. Instead of a hybrid being a recolor of a parent pet, I want a ton of hybrids that are completely new looking pets. If you made these hybrids from existing pets, then those who don't have great stats would have a less difficult time finding a hatch partner.

New hoard and lore packs with awesome EPIC items...it's all about the rarities!

Happy New Year!

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
most i want make shadow magic school school symbol gear

Explorer
Jul 17, 2012
I have an idea how about adding bracelets and earrings to the things wizards can wear. Bracelets and earrings could make more places for jewels. It could be interesting if the wizards could have earrings that allowed a set of square jewels or a sets of circle jewels or s set of triangle jewels or a set of tear shape jewels. Bracelets could have several jewel slots. Amulets could have two of them by having one hanging below the other. Then the wizard could have the stats of both amulets. Then a wizard could have a mastery amulet and an amulet that added a card or resistant or jewel slots or a second mastery.

Something that I have wondered about though is that adding to the game might make it a lot harder for the game to work correctly. So how are the game makers going to add all the way to level 200 and still have the game work well. The game already has times when it does not work right. When going through Polaris I encountered strange problems that might appear more in additional worlds. Some problems come from the speed of the servers, the computers and the connection in between not matching up. Some new thing might work well on its creators computer but not transmit well. So how about instead of just adding new for the sake of having something new you focus on keeping the game working well. So what I am saying is that I would have rather had the world Polaris work better then it does then have all that gear which is basically low level stats being dropped all the way through it.