Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Real World?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 15, 2010
I have a good suggestion for Wizard101, how about Merle Ambrose gives us a quest to go to the "distant realm that doesn't believe in magic" as previously stated in the intro to the game. You could go to the modern world and see a modern city with cars, phones, regular people, etc.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
superspy2 on Dec 26, 2015 wrote:
I have a good suggestion for Wizard101, how about Merle Ambrose gives us a quest to go to the "distant realm that doesn't believe in magic" as previously stated in the intro to the game. You could go to the modern world and see a modern city with cars, phones, regular people, etc.
While this sounds fun, and if done right it would be, it would most likely just get dull. And also, why would Mer- sorry. Professor Ambrose send us outside of the Spiral anyway? Right now the problem at hand is Grandfather Spider, and he's from the Spiral; born & raised. Maybe if the 4th arc villain happens to be scouring every distant realm from the Spiral, then it could work. But as it is, I'd say settle for Marleybone. They've never been much for magic.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
This would be a good idea, but that would mean there would be no battles!

Despite most enemies having some sort of weapon, they all rely on magic to fight, but in marleybone all dogs don't practice magic, while bad guys do, like some sort of illegal thing.

But if you were to have magic, it would be too similar to the storyline of marleybone, where some don't practice magic while others do.

plus it would be freaky to people if they saw a wizard riding on a floating whale on main street

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
And then Maybe Grandfather Spider might have gone there or there's this young person who was in a prophecy and we have to protect this person from getting hurt while some of Spider's Children's agents hunt for him, or it could be part of the "Briskbreeze-Zigzag" storyline.

Just considering the possibilities.