Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why only human?

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI,

I so want to be a different 'race' of wizard. Why is it we can only be human? You guys have created a world of
many 'races' out there... please please let us change/make new wizards of different races!!

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
Idony09 on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
KI,

I so want to be a different 'race' of wizard. Why is it we can only be human? You guys have created a world of
many 'races' out there... please please let us change/make new wizards of different races!!
that would be cool but as they said we come from a world without magic so what ever they make they wont be able to put people like us in the game unless its in wizard city or someone you talk to

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Are you saying you want more furries in W101 than there already is?

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
to do this kinda thing you'd do allot, just imagine trying to get some of our clothes on pacal reed or try to get them on a golaith, plus this would make transformations useless.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
yoshi93024 on Dec 3, 2015 wrote:
to do this kinda thing you'd do allot, just imagine trying to get some of our clothes on pacal reed or try to get them on a golaith, plus this would make transformations useless.
No, you could still use a transformation that looks different from the race you are since there are multiple

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Idony09 on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
KI,

Same reason every wizard is the same size. There's no tall, short, fat, or skinny either. Every wizard is the same so every wizard can wear every piece of gear instead of designing 20 different versions of every piece of gear in the game.