Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

earn crowns broken video.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
On the earn crowns option, there is a video that says "powered by supersonic" and on the other side of the video it says "failed to set up flash" and under it t says "converting circular structure to json" Its is not an issue with my computer as all my friends get it and my other computer gets it to. This is not the first time a "Powered by supersonic" video didn't work, it seems all of them are broken. And the worst part is, I cant get to another type of video, making it impossible to get crowns saved up for the Christmas packs.

Nathan Skullwraith

Administrator
Hello,

You probably need to update the Adobe Flash player on your computer.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Nov 30, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

You probably need to update the Adobe Flash player on your computer.
No. It isn't working for me either. It goes to this one video (stated above) and all you can do is close it.

Adobe Flash Player is fully up to date on my computer, and I've been doing crowns videos for weeks until the last few days.

Hunter LifeBreeze Level 79

Explorer
Aug 24, 2015
nathan409 on Nov 29, 2015 wrote:
On the earn crowns option, there is a video that says "powered by supersonic" and on the other side of the video it says "failed to set up flash" and under it t says "converting circular structure to json" Its is not an issue with my computer as all my friends get it and my other computer gets it to. This is not the first time a "Powered by supersonic" video didn't work, it seems all of them are broken. And the worst part is, I cant get to another type of video, making it impossible to get crowns saved up for the Christmas packs.

Nathan Skullwraith
I sent an email to help about a couple of weeks ago about this same video. There are a few broken videos that if you are unlucky enough to have them in your quell they will keep reloading. If you close the Earn Crown window and wait a couple of seconds, you can sometime get a different video to load in. Sometimes you have to close the game down and reload to get past these broken videos.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
I've gotten the same message. It isn't my flash player, because it is updated to the latest version (version 19).