Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Witch's Garden Quest, can't "Find Baba Yaga"

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I'm trying to get past the "Defeat Baba Yaga" quest but although I can go into the instance, I cannot "find" her so I can continue the quest line. I've tried 10+ times, from relogging to restarting my game and approaching from different angles, but even when I'm on the spot I can't complete the quest goal. I'm going to email KI to see if someone can set that quest goal done so I can continue. I'm disappointed in Azteca v2.

-Anil235

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Anil235 on Nov 21, 2015 wrote:
I'm trying to get past the "Defeat Baba Yaga" quest but although I can go into the instance, I cannot "find" her so I can continue the quest line. I've tried 10+ times, from relogging to restarting my game and approaching from different angles, but even when I'm on the spot I can't complete the quest goal. I'm going to email KI to see if someone can set that quest goal done so I can continue. I'm disappointed in Azteca v2.

-Anil235
I had this problem too, but a different outcome. The cause was due to my character fleeing and then returning after Baba Yaga was defeated. I reset the dungeon (went back via sigils, not recall), did the fight again with Baba, then made sure I did not flee at all. My quest was updated and continued to progress along the story.

The "find Baba Yaga" is very finicky.