Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Walruskberg Lag

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 11, 2010
My game has a momentary freeze every time I port to Walruskberg,this also happen in the test realm Didn't mention it because I thought It be fix when It went live.Newport705 It's happen with both wizards I have,Life and Balance.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
on both windows 10 and 8, at the end of some battle rounds, and at the end of almost every battle, there's some noticeable lag.

Additionally, on windows 10 (but not 8) when loading any area in Polaris, or returning to recall (go to commons in wizard city, go to regent square in marleybone and so on), there is major lag.

Any possibility this can be addressed sometime soon?

Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
Yes, it's happening to me as well. It's very slow, and it happens every time I change locations in Polaris; nothing is being downloaded either.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
This happens to everyone I know and it also happens to me. I can confirm It takes a long time for that transitional page to turn to open the Area when you go to Walruskberg.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
(Windows 7)
Yeah, It's very difficult to play the game with the lag moving from one area to another.
Not a fan of waiting 3 to however many seconds it takes to load into the next area.

Survivor
May 01, 2011
Explorer
Mar 31, 2013
Please, please, please KI, fix this lag time when switching between the Polaris worlds. It's been especially difficult during the Rasputin battle if you die and have to transport back in only to find your teammates dying because it took so long to load.

Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
I have a brand new windows 10 computer and the lag is terrible. Having to wait several seconds to be able to move is not acceptable. Even in battle the lag between rounds is getting worse. Porting back into battle is close to impossible. Please fix so we may enjoy our game play

Thank you

Administrator
Hello,

We are working towards a fix that will help alleviate the lag that some players are experiencing in Polaris.

Thank you for your patience.

community@wizard101.com