Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Max Gold? Donate to charity

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
As many of you know, when you have multiple wizards that are max level it is common to max out on gold.

The other day, once again maxed out on gold, I had to find a way to lose gold. Hatch a pet? I got more pets than i have room for. Buy a furniture set with gold? I am running out of space in my houses.

That is when I thought of what i thought was a good idea. Why not have a in game charity? It don't have to be a REAL charity. It could be a small shop where people can go in and 'donate' so much gold and in exchange get an exclusive item (nothing game changing). Maybe a pet, no stat gear, or even a piece of furniture--all depending on how much you 'donate'. Maybe after so much gold is given to this 'charity', KI can add a small thing to the game where people can meet, like a park or something along those lines.

I know some people will think "what is the point?" but for some of us who do a lot of gardening on multiple wizards finding ways to lose gold becomes tiresome and sometimes time consuming.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
What I like to do with my max gold is buy a bunch of treasure cards and start handing them out to very low level people..