Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundle Reviews: Jewel Crafter Bundle

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
This bundle is absolutely worth the price :D.

Mount: VERY majestic, one of the best mounts I have ever equipped. The accuracy bonus is also nice
Pet: Not my favorite, not that cute or cuddly. But I am sure someone else would love a crystal butterfly
Armor: The best part! I like how it looks and how much customization it has.

And I know everyone is thinking "What is your color set up!" Dark Blue base, Dark Purple trim (for both armor and mount, not wearing the hat though)

Wand(s): The regular one's stats are actually GOOD for once. Oh and the extras that come for stitching are nice as well :P I gave my baby pyromancer one to hold onto (a ruby one).
Housing add on: It's ok, haven't seen any good jewel drops yet though.

Overall if you LOVE customization this bundle is full of it! :D definitely worth more then the 29$ it costs, 10/10 best bundle!
Oh and also it's dragonspyre themed!!! That is awesome!!!!

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Rachel Dreamsong on Oct 18, 2015 wrote:
This bundle is absolutely worth the price :D.

Mount: VERY majestic, one of the best mounts I have ever equipped. The accuracy bonus is also nice
Pet: Not my favorite, not that cute or cuddly. But I am sure someone else would love a crystal butterfly
Armor: The best part! I like how it looks and how much customization it has.

And I know everyone is thinking "What is your color set up!" Dark Blue base, Dark Purple trim (for both armor and mount, not wearing the hat though)

Wand(s): The regular one's stats are actually GOOD for once. Oh and the extras that come for stitching are nice as well :P I gave my baby pyromancer one to hold onto (a ruby one).
Housing add on: It's ok, haven't seen any good jewel drops yet though.

Overall if you LOVE customization this bundle is full of it! :D definitely worth more then the 29$ it costs, 10/10 best bundle!
Oh and also it's dragonspyre themed!!! That is awesome!!!!
Ice Armor (not that useful) don't do on wizard (won't work) because steal ward also wizard are part / (don't let them to use spell)

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
JustinFrostHunter on Oct 19, 2015 wrote:
Ice Armor (not that useful) don't do on wizard (won't work) because steal ward also wizard are part / (don't let them to use spell)
What do you actually mean by that?

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
A simple preference. To me it is the next to worst bundle (worst being the first build-your-own bundle). I think the mount, armor, and pet, are all hideously ugly. I would have much preferred a Halloween themed bundle that has long been requested, but not yet realized. I also think it would make them more money, but that's just my simple opinion on that issue.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
I don't know what you have against unicorns made of crystal but I personally think this is one of the best bundles they made since i started playing. Most other bundles i take one look and say "eh", but this one caught my full attention right away. I especially like the mount because it is customizable, and since it became available I have never seen any two mounts with the same colors.

In case you're wondering, my mount colors are gold with a silver mane and tail. I named her Marigold.

Brittany I. Lvl 100