Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Maybe we could go higher than lvl 100?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
My idea is that if we add more worlds we can add more levels. ( I am making this off of other ideas I saw on the board like for example new worlds.) Thus making your game time more valuable for trying to reach new spells, pets, and maybe even earning new gear to make your wizard better. I think if this would b implemented it would bring some new people because they know there is a greater goal to be achieved in the game other than just getting to level 100 and stopping. I hope KingsIsle takes this into consideration and if it would be added it would make a lot of people happier. Thank you for taking the time to read this

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
I hope they add Polaris and Mirage
Higher levels is a good idea
Micheal Dragonblade level 89

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
This is how it already works. When a new main storyline world is added, the level cap is increased by 10. I don't know why you thought it was necessary to submit this as an idea.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2015
I think level 100 is high enough.
Maybe more bonus than Darkmoor thou?
I hope

Elijah Drake Level 26
Elijah Drake Level 8
Elijah Drake Level 4

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Level 100 is more than enough. They need to add "specialty classes" ,and content, instead of the same old level grind.

Historian
May 15, 2009
Intrepidatius on Sep 16, 2015 wrote:
Level 100 is more than enough. They need to add "specialty classes" ,and content, instead of the same old level grind.
there is a level grind?

oooh right right I forgot.

some people just like to blow through every world without stopping to finish side quests and end up quite underleveled as they progress and have to back track through a ton of lower worlds for minimal exp for your level.

honestly the grind isn't even an issue. a majority of the fetch quests or kills quests recycle the same monsters and it becomes very easy to clear our several quests at once for a huge lump of exp.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Samuel Wolfe on Sep 16, 2015 wrote:
there is a level grind?

some people just like to blow through every world without stopping to finish side quests and end up quite underleveled as they progress and have to back track through a ton of lower worlds for minimal exp for your level.

honestly the grind isn't even an issue. a majority of the fetch quests or kills quests recycle the same monsters and it becomes very easy to clear our several quests at once for a huge lump of exp.
You missed the point. What Intrepidatus wants is some alternative to the traditional leveling, as it is quite repetitive and often tedious.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Samuel Wolfe on Sep 16, 2015 wrote:
there is a level grind?

Actually that's not possible. I blow through worlds skipping all side quests and you still end up max level well before reaching Morganthe.

Explorer
Jul 04, 2015
Nothing wrong with skipping side quests, I personally complete all quests before moving on to the next world to form a more complete storyline. I think it's a positive thing that not all quests are compulsory to progress the main storyline. People should be able to play the game how they see fit, as they see enjoyable. It's good KI gave players this choice.

Explorer
Jul 04, 2015
In saying that, I think alternate levels are a great idea in a few ways:

In the case of subclasses or sub schools (with school only spells, pets, etc), say Life can delve into a healing focus or damage, Ice can go tank focus or damage, etc

Or

Mastery can be taken to a new level and secondary schools can be a reality

Or

Shadow magic can be further explored

The possibilities can be nigh endless