Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalon Castle Plot

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
So here I am, on the Avalon Castle Plot, happily building away with crafted blocks and suddenly realize - as the castle is 80% finished - the BLOCKS are counting as housing items! Inside, where there is scant room to build anything of size, the bonus block count is listed properly. Outside, where there is actually room for a castle, there is only a housing item count. What's up? Is that intentional? If so, please swap the location for the bonus! If not, and it is intended to be like the other building plots, please fix!

Thanks!

The Avalon Castle Plot comes with a bonus pool of 250 extra item slots just for Castle Blocks. After you place 250 Castle Blocks the bonus pool is filled and then Castle Blocks start using regular housing item slots.

The inside and outside of the house have separate 250 Castle Block bonus item pools.

Arthur

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Thank you. I went back and using the house inventory feature in the attic did an actual count and saw the block count was there. I guess I thought the blocks would still show as a separate count but understand once the bocks exceeded the 250 it automatically showed under the housing item count. Thanks for checking!