Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

QOL Change: Friend Notes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
With so many people sharing the same names, and the large friend lists we have. Sometimes its a little hard to keep track of who is who in your friends list. I would like to suggest there be a side function to the status page when viewing your friends where you can put a little note about them. This could be useful to note which friends are fun to hang out with, which ones are great healers or damage dealers for those long darkmoor dungeons. Being able to know which friends helped in which situations would be very beneficial. So please implement foot notes for friends.

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
I really love this idea! It would especially help those days I empty my friends list and don't remember half of the folks on there! (I'm terrible at names, I always end up deleting one of my best buds without noticing )

Lenora SkullShade100

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I would definitely like a tweet-sized note drop-down option for friends on my list.

E.g.

Blaze Boommaker: [show] [hide]
--Note: Roose Boltin's baby fire

Dusty Sandflinger [show][hide]
--Note: needs malistaire wand and hat

Jade Blockmore [show][hide]
--Note: hatch appointment for ward pet thurs 9pm

Would also like to be able to update notes as status changes happen, eg. so-and-so got their hat and wand, or hatch was cancelled.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
That's been suggested before, and it's a good idea, but unlikely to happen as we've never been allowed to enter our own text, even on things only we can see. The next best thing might be more icon options or colour codes, so instead of just having regular and best friends, we could mark and group them more ways.