Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar in every world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2011
Without going through all the old posts, I'm fairly certain this subject has probably been brought up before. Why can't we have a bazaar in the main section of each world

Porting back to my dorm for the tapestry, or for the many wizards who do not have a tapestry, to go to WC, through Ravenwood, the dreaded Commons, Shopping District just to get to the bazaar seems like a major waste of my quality gameplay.

Hoping someday soon it will be on the drawing board. Thank you in advance if it is. :) Have a nice day.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There's really no need for it in my opinion. It takes less than a minute to get to the Bazaar from anywhere in the Spiral. If you dread the Commons, try a less crowded realm. I really don't see it happening with the ease of Tapestries. Pop to house, move to tapestry, press X. You can even be back in battle without missing more than a couple rounds if you're quick at the Bazaar. Even without a Tapestry it only takes about a minute.

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
MsStake on Jul 24, 2015 wrote:
Without going through all the old posts, I'm fairly certain this subject has probably been brought up before. Why can't we have a bazaar in the main section of each world

Porting back to my dorm for the tapestry, or for the many wizards who do not have a tapestry, to go to WC, through Ravenwood, the dreaded Commons, Shopping District just to get to the bazaar seems like a major waste of my quality gameplay.

Hoping someday soon it will be on the drawing board. Thank you in advance if it is. :) Have a nice day.
I strongly agree! In tired of having to come back to Wizard City from Celestia and Dragonspyre and all that just to sell things at bazaar

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
I think this a great idea! But, to save KI the hassle of making one for each world, why not have them in more of the populated (I believe this is how you would put it) worlds like Marleybone, Avalon, Grizzleheim, and Mooshu.

~Rylee Icebreeze, lvl 53
See You In The Spiral

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
This has been brought up several times before. They have multiples of other vendors in every world, so I don't see why a broker should be excluded for those who desire it.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2015
yes there should be. a bazaar in every world of wizard101 of at least move the bazaar to the commons in wizard city.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
I find that a fantastic idea. That would save a lot lot LOT of time for everyone. I really hope this happens.This is such a good idea!

MacFrenzy (<my youtube channel name) Level 84 Theurgist

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
I am in Celestia and all my quests I get are in Celestia. I am VERY tired of going back and forth to bazaar to sell items!ut one in every Dragonspyre and up, please! They all need it! Lol

(I Love Balance Myth Ice)

~Kayla Griffin , Isabella Fairytail , Emma Moongem