Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor is broken.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
Hi there! As many of you know, we are all trying to get Darkmoor gear to complete our wizards, and prepare them for future dungeons/worlds. I for one, just did Darkmoor today and got nothing. I'm not talking about gear nothing, I'm talking about, no gold, no reagents, no snacks, nothing. Just nothing. I've contacted KingsIsle support multiple times with no reply. This is not the first time, nor will it be the last. I feel Wizard101's customer support has dropped significantly over the years. I used to get replies instantly saying they got my message, then the next day later get a reply back. These days, Wizard101's support does not reply, does not have automatic replies to confirm that they received it. I feel that if I cannot get support, nor will I continue to receive not even a dime of gold from Darkmoor, then what is the point of playing. IF this game is this bugged, and it is not fixed i'll just leave the game.

Conclusion:
*Fix Darkmoor not dropping anything at all, such as gold, gear, snacks, etc.
*Fix your customer support, get tickets done, get problems solved = happy customers.

Those are my 2 cents about this game and what needs to be fixed.
Eric StormHunter 100
Christo BlueLeaf 77
Eric MythHunter 16
Eric Storm 5

Administrator
Hello,

If you fled during the battle or were not present when the boss was defeated, you may not receive any rewards.

When you send an email to support@wizard101.com, or use the contact form to submit a help request, you will receive an automatic reply with a ticket number. If you didn't receive the automatic reply, the request was not received. If you are using the contact form, make sure you are checking the email address attached to your account for the reply.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

If you fled during the battle or were not present when the boss was defeated, you may not receive any rewards.

When you send an email to support@wizard101.com, or use the contact form to submit a help request, you will receive an automatic reply with a ticket number. If you didn't receive the automatic reply, the request was not received. If you are using the contact form, make sure you are checking the email address attached to your account for the reply.
That is the thing though, I was present during both shane's fight and malistaire. My team fled except me, I clearly told them I refuse to flee or I will loose my chances at gear. Only to not receive A SINGLE ITEM from both fights. I always send and email to support but I never get a response, and yes I know this is the email attached to my account, hence when I make a purchase I receive a confirmation email.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
as you are saying there professor if you fled you are less likely on getting drops. shouldn't the drops rate stay the same if any one of us flee

Administrator
nathan owlhaven on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
as you are saying there professor if you fled you are less likely on getting drops. shouldn't the drops rate stay the same if any one of us flee
Hello,

I didn't say anything about "drop rate" changing.

You will not receive rewards for anything defeated before you fled in a battle or anything defeated while you were not present in the battle.

community@wizard101.com
Administrator
Eric StormHunter on Jul 14, 2015 wrote:
Hi there! As many of you know, we are all trying to get Darkmoor gear to complete our wizards, and prepare them for future dungeons/worlds. I for one, just did Darkmoor today and got nothing. I'm not talking about gear nothing, I'm talking about, no gold, no reagents, no snacks, nothing. Just nothing. I've contacted KingsIsle support multiple times with no reply. This is not the first time, nor will it be the last. I feel Wizard101's customer support has dropped significantly over the years. I used to get replies instantly saying they got my message, then the next day later get a reply back. These days, Wizard101's support does not reply, does not have automatic replies to confirm that they received it. I feel that if I cannot get support, nor will I continue to receive not even a dime of gold from Darkmoor, then what is the point of playing. IF this game is this bugged, and it is not fixed i'll just leave the game.

Conclusion:
*Fix your customer support, get tickets done, get problems solved = happy customers.

Eric StormHunter 100
Christo BlueLeaf 77
Eric MythHunter 16
Eric Storm 5
Hello,

Based on the information you've provided in this post, we can confirm that you did receive rewards in Darkmoor yesterday, July 14.

If you would like more details please use this contact form to submit a help request:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Before doing that, go to the My Accounts section of the website, log in with your master password, click on the Manage tab and verify that the email address attached to your account is correct. You can then expect a reply to that email address with further information about your help request.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

Based on the information you've provided in this post, we can confirm that you did receive rewards in Darkmoor yesterday, July 14.

If you would like more details please use this contact form to submit a help request:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Before doing that, go to the My Accounts section of the website, log in with your master password, click on the Manage tab and verify that the email address attached to your account is correct. You can then expect a reply to that email address with further information about your help request.
I received in the first fight against Yevgeny, but can you please confirm where are my items located that I got from Shane and Malistaire? I searched everywhere, bank, shared bank, and have yet to find anything. Once we finished Malistaire(which I never died nor fled nor was I gone when he died) the scene wen through then after that, I checked my recent chat logs since it usually displays what you recently received. There was nothing there, all I saw was the recent chat from our team. My backpack had nothing new either. One thing I can confirm is that when the battle ended, there was a sound as though my pet was fed something. Even though I clearly didn't. Please help! I don't know what to do and no matter what I email support I get nothing in return even if it was a submitted ticket. The email is correct since every payment I make I do in fact get a confirmation email.

Administrator
Eric StormHunter on Jul 17, 2015 wrote:
I received in the first fight against Yevgeny, but can you please confirm where are my items located that I got from Shane and Malistaire? I searched everywhere, bank, shared bank, and have yet to find anything. Once we finished Malistaire(which I never died nor fled nor was I gone when he died) the scene wen through then after that, I checked my recent chat logs since it usually displays what you recently received. There was nothing there, all I saw was the recent chat from our team. My backpack had nothing new either. One thing I can confirm is that when the battle ended, there was a sound as though my pet was fed something. Even though I clearly didn't. Please help! I don't know what to do and no matter what I email support I get nothing in return even if it was a submitted ticket. The email is correct since every payment I make I do in fact get a confirmation email.
Have you double checked the "junk" mail folder in your email? If you sent an email to support@wizard101.com, did you check the "sent" folder to make sure it went through?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
There is a bug that when you feed a pet something while you wait to enter a battle, you get the rewards from feeding the pet. If you dont close the rewards screen and the battle starts, you don't get ANYTHING. All that happens is that you hear the pet feeding sound. You can fix that if you feed the pet with something else and CLOSE the rewards window. Not really sure why this bug exists, but it's definitely something that should be fixed.

I hope the provided information is enough to reproduce the problem.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
Sir Shadow on Jul 18, 2015 wrote:
There is a bug that when you feed a pet something while you wait to enter a battle, you get the rewards from feeding the pet. If you dont close the rewards screen and the battle starts, you don't get ANYTHING. All that happens is that you hear the pet feeding sound. You can fix that if you feed the pet with something else and CLOSE the rewards window. Not really sure why this bug exists, but it's definitely something that should be fixed.

I hope the provided information is enough to reproduce the problem.
I sure hope you read what Sir Shadow posted and try to solve the issue, I actually do remember feeding my pet before Shane. My friend too encountered the bug when farming Halfang.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2008
Eric StormHunter on Jul 14, 2015 wrote:

Conclusion:

Eric StormHunter 100
Christo BlueLeaf 77
Eric MythHunter 16
Eric Storm 5
The same problem occurred to me too not too long ago. Costumer support told me to check my banks and that if my backpack was full that the items may have been deleted, they were not full though. I was really mad but I got over it and continued trying to get my gear. I am not sure if i fed my pet during the dungeon but I will make sure not to anymore.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i don't usually feed my pets in castle dread-more, but i definitely won't be going anywhere near it until this glitch is fixed (in the off-chance i do decide to feed my pet some of the junk i will undoubtedly get)... not that i needed a reason to avoid that place like the plague.

after 4+ hours of getting quit on multiple times, even junk drops are better than none at all.

-von