Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Dapper Corgi & Spirit of The Forest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Hi, my wizard name is Joseph OgreBlood (level 79 storm) and I'm trying to find a Dapper Corgi (Any variations, however, may-cast heals would be better) and I am looking for a first gen Spirit of the Forest to do at least two hatches with.

If anyone is interested in setting up a hatch, let me know, I would like to try to do the hatch on Wu Realm 1 By Friday May 29th at 4:30 EST give or take. However, before then would be even better!

Thanks!

Joseph Ogreblood

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Hello - I have both of those pets on my Fire Wizard. I will not be available to hatch until Monday, May 1st however. I have a busy schedule this weekend. I can be on with my Fire Wiz anytime on Monday. I live in the Eastern Time Zone, and will be on WU realm at the time you tell me to be if you are still interested. My Fire wiz is named Scarlet FireEyes and is level 98. So it is Friday noon right now when I am writing this. It should give you enough time to respond back to me and tell what time to meet with you.

Scarlet ShadowStone Exlalted --- is my main