Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Turquoise?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Hi i am currently doing the promethean crafting quest so i can craft some new gear. I have everything i need except for some turquoise. I have camped at the bazaar and can't seem to find ANY. Can somebody please tell me where i can find it?

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Talon Spiritbreake... on May 2, 2015 wrote:
Hi i am currently doing the promethean crafting quest so i can craft some new gear. I have everything i need except for some turquoise. I have camped at the bazaar and can't seem to find ANY. Can somebody please tell me where i can find it?
I've gotten most of my Turquoise from Silver Chests and from feeding unwanted items to pets. Crowns only seeds seem to work well. It's no guarantee but it does work.
One method I used when trying to get Agave Nectar was to make a circuit of Zocalo, Three Points and Mangrove Marsh. There are usually 1-7 areas there with Silver Chests and they normally give two high level reagents and a rank 8 TC. While doing this I managed to collect some Turquoise too.
If only there were a Transmute Turquoise recipe!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Talon Spiritbreake... on May 2, 2015 wrote:
The 3 hidden bosses in Aquila drop it. Most of the bosses in Azteca drop it too, but they seem to have a very rare rate.