Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double Gardening Rewards for Members!

AuthorMessage
Administrator

Now through Thursday, April 30th, Wizard101 Members will get double the gardening rewards when harvesting plants!

Want to take advantage of this bonus crop yield? Upgrade today and reap the benefits in your garden!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 15, 2012
Hello,

Thank you for the double gardening rewards. However, I don't seem to be getting double reagents.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Thanks for giving members rewards in gardening. But I am waiting for magma peas to go on sale. I hope I don't have to wait for too long. I will buy as many and use up a lot of energy... Thanks! Stephanie Exalted Balance

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
I also forgot to mention I also waiting for couch potatoes seeds to go on sale!. Thanks! You wizard101 staff are awesome! Stephanie Exalted Balance

Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
Thank you so much for the double rewards in gardening! Great idea!

Survivor
Apr 07, 2015
Thanks for the bonus! Time for me to start gardening!

Survivor
Jan 18, 2015
Will this end in the morning or at 11:59pm on the 30th?

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
WOW Thanks for the gardening bonus. Also like to mention that the new multi flower pots are a great idea. I bought a couple. Great addition for places with patios or balconies.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
My deadly helephant ears finally made it to harvest today! The double rewards message is still on the login, so I was very excited. I did NOT get double megasnacks, or double seeds. Do they not count in the double rewards?

Administrator