Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Energizing Battery

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
What ability should i raise more to get my pet betta fish to learn healing current strength, will, intelligence, agility, or power please any help would be greatly appreciated

Angel

Explorer
Sep 05, 2009
Pet talents are determined upon egg creation, nothing you do will affect what you get, if you get it you get it if not you don't but it might still be in the pets talent pool but it did not learn it so you will need to hatch again

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Pet stats have nothing to do with learning a talent. No matter what stat you train or snack you feed, your pet will get the same talent when it levels. All talents are chosen at random when the pet is hatched.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2015
Not positive, but I am pretty sure traits don't affect what talent you learn. Some people have theorized this but I think most people don't agree with it.
-Joseph ThunderRider-Lvl 30 Wizard

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
WarlordAlex24 on Apr 20, 2015 wrote:
What ability should i raise more to get my pet betta fish to learn healing current strength, will, intelligence, agility, or power please any help would be greatly appreciated

Angel
The snacks you feed your pet during training do not affect which talents it will get. A first generation pet will get a selection of the talents inherent to that pet, and a hatched pet will get a combination of the talents its parents had. Both are determined randomly at hatching.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
Thanks everyone I got this idea from my brother he kept telling me that the stats I train my pet in will help determine the talents it learns.