Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gold Farming

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2014
Now I know this has been brought up a lot but it's always been the same: Farm Winter Tusk. What I haven't seen is a good place to farm before Winter Tusk.

What I'm looking for is a good place to farm before Winter Tusk. Even before Celestia. Any promising places? Thanks in advance.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2009
Guess you could always do lore master but other than that not really any great farming spots that i know of

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Farm for what? If it's gear, there's The Great Spyre and some other minor bosses, depending on your school. If it's gold, the gear before WT and CL doesn't sell for much.

Oh wait, it's in the title.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2012
I have never farmed gold in Wizard101.

Mostly, because I spend my gold getting the best gear from the Bazaar and little else. While in Wizard City, Krokatopia. and Marleybone, you often have to use inferior equipment or go without, by the time you get to Mooshu, you can usually buy the best there is and have gold left over to buy a castle.

Now, I noticed that a lot of people tend to fight the Kraken on Triton Avenue for gold, in the early stages, but that can be difficult in crowded districts getting into the four who are all there farming gold. I would then go to a less crowded district then.