Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help With Malistaire / Final Dungeon.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2014
I'm currently a level 46 Ice Wizard who needs help on the last dungeon in Dragonspyre. If anyone can help that would be great!

Survivor
Jan 23, 2014
Caleb Legend Fist on Apr 18, 2015 wrote:
I'm currently a level 46 Ice Wizard who needs help on the last dungeon in Dragonspyre. If anyone can help that would be great!
This will probably not be helpful but, it felt like years for me to find someone to help me with him, just spend all your time in the Commons asking around and hope that a nice person comes :D

Alexander Stormglade lvl 100

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
I personally love to do that dungeon. If you would like to, we can meet up and finish the dungeon together.

JessicaFrostGem, 86

Survivor
Jan 07, 2015
Caleb Legend Fist on Apr 18, 2015 wrote:
I Would Love To Help You With Malistare! But Sadly I Am Not There Yet, I Am A Level 48 Death Wizard Is There A Way We Can work this out?
Btw My Game Name Is Ellie LegendBreeze

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
i could help, i am almost there :P

-Ethan Icerider

Hero
May 07, 2015
hey i can help you wat is your wizards name mine is miranda jade song level 45

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
I'd love to help I'm on that same quest! I'm a level 52 death wizard, Cass Hexfist.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
I love that dungeon! If you haven't already gotten someone to help yet, I'd love to help you!

Fiona Boomtamer, level 100