Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Grizzleheim and Wintertusk mandatory?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Do you have to complete them in order to move onto the next world? If so, what world do they come after and what one is after them? I'm on Celestia and I haven't heard a thing about Grizzleheim or Wintertusk yet.

Tavia Dragonsong, level 51

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
You don't need to do them, but you definitely should, as if you don't, you'll miss multiple pets and spells, great crafted gear, and multiple levels' worth of experience.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
ecci the cat on Apr 13, 2015 wrote:
Do you have to complete them in order to move onto the next world? If so, what world do they come after and what one is after them? I'm on Celestia and I haven't heard a thing about Grizzleheim or Wintertusk yet.

Tavia Dragonsong, level 51
As Lewski said, the craftable gear in gh and wt will take you all the way to level ninety or so.
Michael

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
its not but like lewski said there are pet quests ( for your school) and side quest for spells you could do and if your doing it before celestia it'll give extra back bone for the battles there

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
Technically, no. It's not required. However, I recommend doing it, as it has great gear, and you'll gain many levels from it.

Leesha StarForge, level 51

Survivor
Jan 18, 2014
highly recommended i was under level for someone finishing celestia but after complete them i'm now lvl 75 just starting avalon

Survivor
Oct 19, 2012
If you have an ice wizard, i'm guessing you have to go to winter tusk's nastrond or something like that. It's not mandatory, but if you don't do it, then you are missing a lot of XP and spells. I myself got the thief of spells, skabrok quest or something like that when i went into sudrilund, and the wyvern quest immediately after i went to nordrilund. Wintertusk helped me lvl a lot, grizzleheim is very hard if you have a lvl 20 any dude who is starting. My balance is stuck at the yngvar boss, but grizzleheim is worth it if you want good drops, so make sure you start early

Tarlac SeaSpear lvl 62(with ice hound pet)
Seth DragonSword lvl 22(with jade oni pet)
Tarlac SwiftRunner lvl 8(with red cap pet)
P.S I finished grizzleheim at lvl 53 and started winter tusk at lvl 53