Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fast Forward

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2011
I think there should be a fast forward button for battle animations. Wizards like me want to get to level one hundred but battles just take too long. If a fast forward button was there it wouldn't speed up your wizard and diolouge it would just speed up battle animations. Some battle animations just take way too long such as call of khrulu. Thanks
-Aaron ThunderBreeze lvl 100

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
ash0421 on Apr 5, 2015 wrote:
I think there should be a fast forward button for battle animations. Wizards like me want to get to level one hundred but battles just take too long. If a fast forward button was there it wouldn't speed up your wizard and diolouge it would just speed up battle animations. Some battle animations just take way too long such as call of khrulu. Thanks
-Aaron ThunderBreeze lvl 100
Believe it or not, this has been suggested before. And it's never been implemented, so why would it just suddenly be implemented now? If you were playing with other people, you'd still have to wait for them to complete the animation, so it wouldn't be any faster unless you were solo or everyone chose to skip the animation.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
well idk how that would work out though. My thoughts are like what if it fast forwards on other players screen what if they don't want it to fast forward and what if the battle ends quick and the other players ( on their screen ) are still in the battle idk how this would work but, if kI does use this idea, they would probably think of everything and fix it to where it works out but we never know

Explorer
Oct 12, 2014
Its not possible
Ill give you a hint
If you sped up a battle
What about your team mate wants to see it in slow motion
If you sped up a battle
What will your other friend see if they didnt sped it up
This is also a online action game
Why speed up the action when it makes the game fun in regular speed

Survivor
May 17, 2011
Survivor
May 30, 2013
Explorer
Oct 12, 2014
In a online game? Nope
People can join your battle whenever they want

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
Then everyone would have to press the fast forward button, because everybody can join a match, therefore one person's animation going quicker than the rest would mess the order up

Survivor
May 17, 2011
As i said it would only be available in solo fights like if your alone like in a dungeon with no one else or solo quests