Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Olympus Zeus Gear Drop Rate

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
A few days ago, I just hit level 30, and so I decided to farm Mount Olympus. I really think that the drop rate for Zeus gear should be raised. I beat Mount Olympus 11 times and only got the hat. I'm not sure if this is lucky or unlucky, but I really think that the drop rate should be increased. What are your thoughts on Zeus gear?

Level 32

Explorer
Oct 12, 2014
The drop rate is fine
I dare you to go look at darkmoor drop rate

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
DeliciousGloves on Apr 8, 2015 wrote:
The drop rate is fine
I dare you to go look at darkmoor drop rate
The drop rate for top tier Malistaire gear in Darkmoor is higher than the rate of top Zeus gear from Mt O.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2014
Gemma Luna on Apr 8, 2015 wrote:
The drop rate for top tier Malistaire gear in Darkmoor is higher than the rate of top Zeus gear from Mt O.
I don't really think so
All the drops rate are low

It's hard to determine because both Zeus and darkmoor are low drop rates

but it depends on the person's luck I guess?
Somebody could get zeus set in 10 runs
somebody could get darkmoor set in 100 runs

somebody could get darkmoor set in 10 runs
somebody could get zeus set in 10 runs

It just depends on the random luck that you really get

I have done 60 runs of cronus
and still haven't got athame
while my friends gotten them under 10 runs

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
The drop rate is completely find for Zeus. When I hit level 30, my bag got completely full when I farmed the first dungeon. I got some of the best gear from Zeus, so I'm just thinking that you aren't that lucky. Just keep trying.

JessicaFrostGem, 86

Survivor
Apr 04, 2015
level 35 i've tryed for weeks now trying to get the even to get the Zeus Hat, but its no use i've only got the senitors toga and boots, Plz pLz plZ get the drop rate a little-higer, just for us low-levels that are trying to find good gear but can't. We would be most GREATFUL if you could................... have fun my Wizard101 FANS