Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet for a storm?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2014
anybody know a good pet for a storm.btw a pet that heals and gives additional boosts to a storm wiz.

- Jessica stormrider

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I like my Spiny Fish for my beginning Storm.

Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 41

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Jessica stormrider on Mar 3, 2015 wrote:
anybody know a good pet for a storm.btw a pet that heals and gives additional boosts to a storm wiz.

- Jessica stormrider
Well almost any pet can make a good storm pet. I suggest a spark beast (gives pet storm blade) with talents that effect your damage and maybe one or two may cast heals. Note first generation pets wont be perfect so your going to have to hatch a little for the perfect pet

Survivor
Oct 31, 2014
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Your welcome. Also if getting triple storm damage talents are tough, you can always go for critical which could be very beneficial for storm.

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
a good pet for storm for me is the frakenbunny pet. if you're in to having criticals in a battle, this pet will definitely give you a boost. frakenbunny also gives a heal spell. {forgot the name of spell}

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
kane fireblood on Mar 10, 2015 wrote:
a good pet for storm for me is the frakenbunny pet. if you're in to having criticals in a battle, this pet will definitely give you a boost. frakenbunny also gives a heal spell. {forgot the name of spell}
Healing current, and frankenbunny only has a chance of getting storm striker and critical hitter in it's talent pool.
That and you want energizing battery (may cast healing current) and storm giver (a storm damage boosting talent)

Besides that, the other talents are either pretty lame (storm shot) or just plain awful (selfish talents)

Explorer
Jul 03, 2010
Defender
Dec 15, 2013
ok what about deep leviathan? isn't that a good storm pet. it doesn't heal thought but it gives you a health boost. also gives storm striker.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I have a levy with Triple damage, may cast healing current and 9 resist. He is a really good pet.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2013
Toaddle, have no idea where I picked it up

But it is an awesome first generation storm pet

Defender
Jan 15, 2014
Here's a list of storm pets. not all of them but some and how to get them.
.frankenbunny. Recommended for all storm wizards! google it and you'll see info about a guest to get it.
spinyfish. crown shop
pink jellyfish crown shop
storm salemander celestia base camp
wolfhound. crown shop
storm hound. crown shop
lil siren. crown shop

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009