Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Water works gear vs house of scales gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Which gear set is better, the top tier house of scales gear or the water works gear? Should i start farming the house of scales?

Evan starblade level 63 balance

Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
i would suggest waterworks hat and boots with house of scales robe

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
Evan starblade888 on Feb 28, 2015 wrote:
Which gear set is better, the top tier house of scales gear or the water works gear? Should i start farming the house of scales?

To be honest, it all depends on if you have the patience for it. Keep in mind that the top tier items are pretty rare. Sometimes you'll leave with what you weren't wanting. However in the waterworks, you'll have only the waterworks set. So, it'll technically be easier if you farmed the waterworks. Then again this is just my view and opinion on it. Good luck!

Edward DragonFlame, level 100

Survivor
Aug 24, 2011
Waterworks of course! Its the best gear for level 60-99!

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
Waterworks seems to be better by far.

-Colin Stormslinger

Explorer
Jun 26, 2013
Personally, I'm just going w/ Waterworks gear all the way xD

Sarah SparkleCloud Lvl. 100 Pet Warlord

Survivor
Dec 17, 2012
I made it all the way up to level 90 soloing most of the way with very little trouble. The gear I used from 60+ was waterworks hat and boots with house of scales robe. I had a resist pet, and the scales robe gave a bit more damage. As a side note I personally think the best wand from house of scales looks really cool!

Tiffany MoonWielder level 100

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
Evan starblade888 on Feb 28, 2015 wrote:

Waterworks because my friend level 68 has the Hood and Boots form he and I doing it, also Waterworks because Sylster and Luska drop Mega Snacks and Mastery amulets, my same friend got the Ice mastery, which is good because he has Handsome Fomoroi (Pardon my spelling) Spell. He is an amazing attacker and his robe is the level 40 Jade Robe of Mystery and he is OverPowered :D