Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Party Rooms!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
Have you ever wanted to just find a place where you can just sit back, chat with you're friends, and let the good times roll? Well look no further. I think there should be "Party Rooms" for each school. Like, in the corner of you're screen, there is a button that says, "Party Rooms" and it opens up a bunch of options. The fire school party room is called "The Fireplace" (It is for fire students only). The Fireplace is a cozy living room inside a log cabin with a red rug, red painted walls, and some red banners with the fire school symbol on them, and, of course, a fireplace. The snow school is "The Igloo" (It's for snow students only). It is a pretty big sized igloo with a desk with a lamp and a paper on it, a couch, and some blue banners with the ice school symbol. The balance school has "The Beach" and it includes a snack bar, pool chairs with umbrellas, those umbrella drinks inside of coconuts, towels with the balance symbol on them, and an ocean as far as the eye can see. Death has "The Graveyard" with graves, coffins with the death symbol on them, fog everywhere, crows randomly popping up, and a forest around it that is sealed away with a black steel fence. And finally, the one you've been waiting for, "Club Cyclops" for Myth. It has a disco floor that turns blue and yellow, a DJ turntable, and in the center of the disco floor is the myth symbol. "The Shadows" (shadow school room). I haven't worked out the details for it, but it's for every wizard. Help me improve this in the comments!

Survivor
Oct 31, 2014
Good idea :o but am a storm wizard and no party room for storm ;o hope you will make one :D for shadow btw you should make like a spooky shadow theme

- Jessica stormrider

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
This is kinda nice idea, but it wouldn't last long like this. To have a good quest teamwork, it is good to have different schools. Because of this, friendships created during questing would not like the idea about schools only at all. And if this would be like that, shadow room would have everyone all the time.

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
Liam DeathVault on Feb 23, 2015 wrote:
Have you ever wanted to just find a place where you can just sit back, chat with you're friends, and let the good times roll? Well look no further. I think there should be "Party Rooms" for each school. Like, in the corner of you're screen, there is a button that says, "Party Rooms" and it opens up a bunch of options. The fire school party room is called "The Fireplace" (It is for fire students only). The Fireplace is a cozy living room inside a log cabin with a red rug, red painted walls, and some red banners with the fire school symbol on them, and, of course, a fireplace. The snow school is "The Igloo" (It's for snow students only). It is a pretty big sized igloo with a desk with a lamp and a paper on it, a couch, and some blue banners with the ice school symbol. The balance school has "The Beach" and it includes a snack bar, pool chairs with umbrellas, those umbrella drinks inside of coconuts, towels with the balance symbol on them, and an ocean as far as the eye can see. Death has "The Graveyard" with graves, coffins with the death symbol on them, fog everywhere, crows randomly popping up, and a forest around it that is sealed away with a black steel fence. And finally, the one you've been waiting for, "Club Cyclops" for Myth. It has a disco floor that turns blue and yellow, a DJ turntable, and in the center of the disco floor is the myth symbol. "The Shadows" (shadow school room). I haven't worked out the details for it, but it's for every wizard. Help me improve this in the comments!
i like this idea

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
Jessica stormrider on Feb 24, 2015 wrote:
Good idea :o but am a storm wizard and no party room for storm ;o hope you will make one :D for shadow btw you should make like a spooky shadow theme

- Jessica stormrider
Sorry about that! Here goes!

Your on the clouds, they are all black (obviously) and all the tables and stuff are floating. There is a TV, and basically every thing from a house (except for the walls) and so yeah.

Sorry, this is just off the top of my head. I might fix.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
What about life?

Also there should be like party room related games, like

Fire ball doge
Ice block stacker
zap the baddies
Guess the creature
Bat race
Thornberry maze
Potion maker
Help the corrupted schools