Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing Tournament

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
So ... I am eagerly awaiting the results of the Tournament that took place Saturday 2/21/2015. Is there going to be a winners list published ?? Please do. I'd love to see the stats on it ....

I had a lot of fun with this and probably could have done much better if I had been able to start earlier. But, alas, life has a way of consistently interrupting the best laid plans. *sigh*

I really hope this becomes a regular event !!

Still in pursuit of those fishes who have so far proven elusive.
Not to mention obtaining the chance to fish within the boundaries of Darkmoor ... no real interest in working the dungeon unless I have to, but I'd really like a shot at the fish who are native to that realm of the game.

One day.
Patience pays.

Thank you!

Iridian Moonthistle

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I am a little disappointed with the results for epic fish caught. In the rules KI stated most epic fish caught, which has the crown in the upper right hand corner, KI listed some but not all so I went on a fishing spree to catch all the rainbow trout I could(they are Epic fish with the crown in the corner). Next time KI should be more specific and say these epic fish not just the most epic fish.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
Someone is going to post this anyways, if not, prof. Greyrose I guess, but here it is:

http://kingsisleblog.com/2015/02/23/wizard101-players-fish-up-huge-wins/

That article was advertised in the official fishing tournament topic.

Administrator
griffenpack on Feb 24, 2015 wrote:
I am a little disappointed with the results for epic fish caught. In the rules KI stated most epic fish caught, which has the crown in the upper right hand corner, KI listed some but not all so I went on a fishing spree to catch all the rainbow trout I could(they are Epic fish with the crown in the corner). Next time KI should be more specific and say these epic fish not just the most epic fish.
Hello,

The Rainbow Trout is a rare fish, not an epic fish. The icon in the upper corner is of a fish with a gold crown and robe on epic fish, and with a silver crown on rare fish.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Chrisbills on Feb 24, 2015 wrote:
Someone is going to post this anyways, if not, prof. Greyrose I guess, but here it is:

http://kingsisleblog.com/2015/02/23/wizard101-players-fish-up-huge-wins/

That article was advertised in the official fishing tournament topic.
Thanks .... ran across it later in the day .... just my impatience, I guess .... should have waited a little longer. Thanks for your input.

Iridian