Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

collector quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
Help! My quest says to defeat the collector in the drake Hatchery, and i followed my compass to the correct area but i don't see the collector anywhere and the compass is telling me to walk back and forth across the street. I did see the collector in this area before on an earlier quest when i didn't have to fight it yet but haven't seen it since and it's a main storyline quest!
-Natalie Dragonwhisper level 47

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
nataliedragonwhisp... on Jan 8, 2015 wrote:
Help! My quest says to defeat the collector in the drake Hatchery, and i followed my compass to the correct area but i don't see the collector anywhere and the compass is telling me to walk back and forth across the street. I did see the collector in this area before on an earlier quest when i didn't have to fight it yet but haven't seen it since and it's a main storyline quest!
The Collector is a street boss, so she will be walking the streets in that area. Try pressing "m" to look at the map and see if she is showing there. If not, try staying in one spot for a little while, and eventually she will walk past you.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
nataliedragonwhisp... on Jan 8, 2015 wrote:
The Collector wanders the streets. Your quest arrow will give you an idea of the area this boss is in, but will rarely point it out directly. Just keep looking...