Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sprite

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2011
First I want to wish everyone a happy new year full of prosperity and health. Guys, how do I get "Sprite" in my pet?

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
AtleticoMG on Dec 29, 2014 wrote:
First I want to wish everyone a happy new year full of prosperity and health. Guys, how do I get "Sprite" in my pet?
you breed with a pet that has sprite mc(may cast) or whatever talent your looking for and chances are you will get that talent.

Hope This Helps
Alexandra PearlBlossom Level 71

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
While there is no way to always get one on your pet of choice, you could always breed with a pet who has the talent "Spritely". Alternatively most Bundle pets have a 100% spritely at teen which then you could later (once said pet is adult) breed into another pet of your choice. But non Bundle pets (even hatched pets who's parent originally came from a bundle) wont have a 100% chance of getting it at teen.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Rachel Dreamsong on Dec 30, 2014 wrote:
While there is no way to always get one on your pet of choice, you could always breed with a pet who has the talent "Spritely". Alternatively most Bundle pets have a 100% spritely at teen which then you could later (once said pet is adult) breed into another pet of your choice. But non Bundle pets (even hatched pets who's parent originally came from a bundle) wont have a 100% chance of getting it at teen.
No, no pet is guaranteed spritely at any stage. I have several pets with the possibility, trained to Epic at this point, and no spritely spell.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Not all pets even have the possibility. Look on Wizard Central for your pet and check.
If it does not, you will have to hatch with a pet that already has that talent.
There is never a guarantee that your new pet will get spritely, however. Sometimes it takes several hatchings...and sometimes it just never happens at all.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
RavenLady777 on Dec 30, 2014 wrote:
No, no pet is guaranteed spritely at any stage. I have several pets with the possibility, trained to Epic at this point, and no spritely spell.
Actually 1st Generation Fierce Hounds will always get Spritely at teen. I think there is another like that.

Otherwise you are right. With any hatched pet it's luck when and if it comes up.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2011
Well, in short, is luckier than the rule to be healing in a pet.

Thank you all.