Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirror Lake Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2012
I was doing mirror lake killed tse-tse snaketail then moved on to next battle, I defeated the bosses with glowbug squall and didn't get any drops not even gold! I looked In my backpack for any extra items but there were none! I moved on thinking it wouldn't happen again but it did In the next battle. I don't know whats going on but please fix this because I like getting neat armor by farming these bosses!

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
Jacob, Is your bank and backpack happen to be full? If so all of your drops (loots) items from packs will be deleted. If it is full you'd need to empty it out again.

Jessica AngleBlossom Lvl 76

Survivor
Aug 20, 2012
I thought that was what happened, but when I checked my backpack it wasn't even half full.
Aaron Ashbreath Level 100

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
Very odd. Probally a glitch as the title says. May one of the moderators knows anything about this.

-Once again the person JessicaAngleBlossomLvl 76

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I find that you need backpack to not be full and also make sure you dont have 999 of any reagents. Idk why That sometimes can affect the drops. Its weird. make sure you dont have 999 of reagents or pet snacks. After that It should fix itself.