Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

when do i go to mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2012
this is for my lvl i'm 23 now but when do i go to mooshu? oh and i'm so what lvl do i go to mooshu?i want to go there!

plz tell me! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Kaylin1016 on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
this is for my lvl i'm 23 now but when do i go to mooshu? oh and i'm so what lvl do i go to mooshu?i want to go there!

plz tell me! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Your level doesn't matter. Every world in the spiral is gained access through questing your main storyline quests. There is no other way. Finish Krok, then Marleybone and you will gain access to Mooshu. Don't be in such a hurry... enjoy yourself - this is a game, after all.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010

You don't have to be a certain level to go to Mooshu. But you do have to complete all of the Main Quests in Marleybone first. When you finish the last Main Quest in Marleybone, and you defeat Meowiarty in Big Ben, then you will be sent to Mooshu.

This link shows all of the quests in Marleybone, in case you need more details:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Marleybone_Quest_Tree

Survivor
May 09, 2014

You have to beat Meowrity and accomplish the Big Ben tower